- Donated The Micowave.
- Nails done for Derby.
- Found and Bought 120 sqft of Tile and a Toilet for the Downstairs Bathroom for a Total of $180.
- Ordered a BoxSpring and Bedframe ($75) for the bed Downstairs.
- Got all the furniture moved around (2 recliners upstairs - 1 recliner put in the Office - Twin Bed moved Downstairs).
- Mowed the Front Yard
- Fertilizd the Front Yard (for the second time)
- Pressure washed the stonework on the front of house.
- Pressure washed the Service Porch
- Pressure washed the Fence on Lyons side of the yard
- Pressure washed all the Removed Pickets stored under the deck and the ones tossed under the Plum Tree.
- Milled all those pressure washed pickets into lumber - stacked them in garage to store - boxed up all the scraps to burn as Kindling
- All the Laundry
- Cooked 10 days of Meals for the the Dogs.
- Got all the Prescriptions refilled for the dogs.
- Made a House Number Plaque for the Front of the House.
- Did the Grocery Shopping for the Week.
- Hardboiled my Breakfast Eggs (18)
- Tried to sell 40 DVD's - but the store was gone.
One of the many parts in the Project Parts Pile was this Pine wood plaque. I purchased it for $3 on one of the many junkin' trips I've been on... I don't remember which or when. I found it while digging through the garage and I laid it on the table with all the other Parts. After surveying the P3 I decided I could complete this project rather quickly - It had only 3 steps (paint the board - put the numbers on - and then Hang it) Each step had it's own challenges, but they were easily overcome and I competed it Sunday night about 11:00pm. It came out pretty nice.
The Pickets are another story. it took me 2 days but they are done. I decided to do them ahead of a plethera of other projects becase I can't work on the fence (put up the 170 pickets) until these removed pickets had been taken care of. Because I didn't have any room for any more removed pickets.